A vast land of desert, forest, and spectacular coastline, Australia’s charm lies in its combination of rustic outback, coastal paradises, and manicured cities.
Swimmers will love the country’s laid-back, beach-centric lifestyle, while runners will enjoy getting lost in the rainforests and remote outback areas.
Discover everything Australia has to offer with Come See Do.
There is so much to discover in Brisbane. Capital of Queensland, the Sunshine State, Brisbane is blessed with idyllic subtropical weather all year round. With award-winning food and wine, a jam-packed events calendar, and plenty to explore all over the city, you can understand why they say “give me Brisbane any day”.
- Enjoy Brisbane’s vibrant yet relaxed subtropical outdoor lifestyle.
- Experience the nature-based activities on Brisbane’s doorstep.
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary to cuddle a koala and hand-feed kangaroos.
Australia’s Gold Coast is the ultimate active city, offering sand, surf, and world heritage-listed rainforest under more than 300 days of glorious sunshine a year. With an enviable natural environment, the Gold Coast is widely acknowledged as one of the best sports training locations in the world.
- Feel energised as you laugh with family and friends on the golden beaches.
- Feel like a kid again at Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild theme parks.
- Escape to the World Heritage listed rainforests in the Gold Coast Hinterland.
From the iconic Glass House Mountains to Noosa and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach, the Sunshine Coast is a playground for nature enthusiasts and anyone with a love for the outdoors. Hiking, surfing, fresh local food and world-class events; from relaxation to adventure, the Sunshine Coast has it all.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of Australia’s most enviable beach culture destination.
- Relax and revitalise as you soak in the Sunshine Coast’s warmth and hospitality.
- Soak up the spectacular beauty of the mountain vistas and rural escapes.
Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
Cairns, in Tropical North Queensland, is the only place where two World Heritage listed areas sit side by side, offering spectacular tropical landscapes and superior natural encounters. Experience the Indigenous culture, the untouched wilderness landscapes and the world’s oldest rainforest.
- You can Come, See and Do the Great Barrier Reef for yourself and experience the ultimate reef adventure from above or below.
- Feel the tranquillity of a connection with nature as you explore the ancient tropical rainforest and the plants, animals and people that inhabit it.
- Soak up the best of what this tropical paradise has to offer and feel the natural exhilaration of an Australian tropical adventure.
In the Outback you will experience astounding natural beauty and create unique, life-affirming moments that will stay with you forever. Glorious sunshine, temperate waters and endless, blue skies, all delivered with a generous dose of down to earth, unpretentious charm of the famously-friendly locals.
- Explore historic towns and meet the locals.
- Follow in the footsteps of an ancient monster then dig up your own dinosaur.
- Let Outback Queensland take you on a journey you’ll never forget.