Australia is an exciting and beautiful place, a land of friendly people, amazing experiences and breathtaking natural beauty.
A vast, sparsely populated land of desert, forest, and spectacular coastline, Australia’s charm lies in its combination of intimidating outback, coastal paradises, and manicured cities.
Surf-lovers and snorkelers will love the country’s laid-back, beach-centric lifestyle, while hikers will enjoy getting lost in the rainforests and remote outback areas. But if you’re more inclined to cosmopolitan city-life, Australia’s thriving metropolises have exactly what you need.
As a fun-loving nation known for its laid-back attitude and unrivalled outdoor lifestyle, Australia is the place for an unforgettable holiday.
Discover everything Australia has to offer from the amazing variety of natural beauty, stunning beaches, tropical islands, vast outback and ancient rainforests.
Plan your holiday in Australia with Come See Do
There is so much to discover in Brisbane. Whatever time of year you decide to visit, you’re guaranteed to have an incredible time. As the capital of Queensland, the Sunshine State, Brisbane is blessed with idyllic subtropical weather all year round perfect for exploring. With award-winning food and wine, a jam-packed events calendar, adventurous activities, scenic weekend getaways and plenty to explore all over the city, you can understand why they say “give me Brisbane any day”.
- Enjoy Brisbane’s vibrant yet relaxed subtropical outdoor lifestyle.
- Get out and experience the nature-based activities on Brisbane’s doorstep set amongst the vibrant blues and cooling greens of the surrounding landscape.
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary to cuddle a koala, hand-feed kangaroos and get up close to an emu.
Australia’s Gold Coast is the ultimate active city, offering sand, surf, and world heritage-listed rainforest under more than 300 days of glorious sunshine a year. With an enviable natural environment, the Gold Coast is widely acknowledged as one of the best sports training locations in the world.
- Feel energised as you laugh with family and friends on the golden beaches.
- Soak up the atmosphere amid the array of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Feel like a kid again in the ultimate playground that is the Gold Coast theme parks.
- Search for hidden treasures when you escape to the small country villages and World Heritage listed rainforests in the Gold Coast Hinterland.
From the iconic Glass House Mountains to Noosa and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach, the Sunshine Coast is blessed with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green hinterland, making it a playground for nature enthusiasts and anyone with a love for the outdoors. Hiking, surfing, fresh local food and world-class events; from relaxation to adventure, the naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast has it all.
- Spend your holiday living like a local and enjoy the unrivalled lifestyle of Australia’s most enviable beach culture destination.
- Relax and revitalise as you soak in the Sunshine Coast’s warmth and hospitality.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant coastal communities, hidden treasures of the hinterland, and spectacular beauty of the mountain vistas and rural escapes.
Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is big, beautiful and diverse. Internationally renowned for its outstanding biodiversity and beauty, and recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage Area, it’s one of Australia’s most treasured national wonders and the world’s largest coral reef system. Covering some 344,000 square kilometres (that’s roughly 70 million football fields or the size of Japan) this vast mosaic of biologically diverse ecosystems is home to an array of animals from microscopic plankton to whales weighing more than 100 tonnes.
Cairns, in Tropical North Queensland, is the only place where two World Heritage listed areas sit side by side, offering spectacular tropical landscapes and superior natural encounters. Experience the Indigenous culture, the untouched wilderness landscapes and the world’s oldest rainforest.
- You can Come, See and Do the Great Barrier Reef for yourself and experience the ultimate reef adventure from above or below.
- Feel the tranquillity of a connection with nature as you explore the ancient tropical rainforest and the plants, animals and people that inhabit it.
- Soak up the best of what this tropical paradise has to offer and feel the natural exhilaration of an Australian tropical adventure.
In the Outback you will experience astounding natural beauty and create unique, life-affirming moments that will stay with you forever. Glorious sunshine, temperate waters and endless, blue skies, all delivered with a generous dose of down to earth, unpretentious charm of the famously-friendly locals.
- Explore historic towns and meet the locals.
- Follow in the footsteps of an ancient monster then dig up your own dinosaur.
- Let Outback Queensland take you on a journey you’ll never forget.